Dear fellow members
Following the Law passed yesterday, the Government and the RYA, have overnight issued further guidelines.
We need a short period of time to consider the implications.
- The Club is essentially closed
- The gates remain unlocked
- The haul out programme continues at this time
- Recreational sailing has to stop, whilst we seek clarifications
- Essential checks/maintenance on boats are allowed
However, please bear in mind that if you need to visit the Club to undertake essential maintenance on your boat, it is just for that purpose only.
We will, of course, issue a further substantive Bulletin soon.
Thanks everyone for your understanding