Booking a Function at Poole Yacht Club
With a distinguished history of events thrown in our Clubhouse, from weddings to birthdays Poole Yacht Club is the perfect venue for your event.
The function rooms at Poole Yacht Club are available for hire for member's private events.
We have a variety of rooms to suit any size of function, or activity.
With our full service bar and excellent kitchen available for events, you can be sure that your function will be well catered for.
Give your guests food to remember.
Conditions of Hire
- Payment: All outstanding monies must be settled within 24 hours of the function no invoices will be sent.
- The relevant room hire fee to be submitted with the booking form:
- Any deposits paid will not be refundable unless event/ numbers are cancelled before 7 days of the event date.
- All bookings are subject to the overall Sailing/Social Programme and general Club commitment. The application must be made by a member of the Club (18yrs and over for him/her self, his/her parents or his/her children).
- Catering must be arranged through the Bar & Catering Manager; no food purchased outside the Club is allowed to be consumed in the Club House as per the Club’s bye-laws, please make sure all attendees are aware of this.
- All alcohol consumed on the premises must be purchased through the bar.
- The seating capacity is limited (subject to menu limitations).
- Once the booking has been confirmed in writing, if a live band is performing, this must be brought to the attention of the General Manager, Bar & Catering Manager and Office.
- Event organisers will be expected to arrange the lifting and re-laying of carpets for the event and leave the area in a clean and tidy state after the function.
- Please note it is a LEGAL REQUIREMENT that a list of non-members must be handed to the Office at least 2 days in advance of the function.
- Please be reminded that all guests are the responsibility of their Sponsor, as detailed in Rule 49.
- Please note that the Club is open to all Club Members at all times.
- Members are reminded that until written confirmation of a booking is received (3 - 6 weeks), the request should not be regarded as having been accepted.
- Poole Yacht Club operates a No Smoking Policy throughout the Club House and within 10ft of the building, please make sure all attendees are aware of this.
- Function bookings cannot be more than 6 months in advance unless it is a wedding.
Catering for Functions
Whatever your event - from a luncheon, to a cocktail party, to a sit-down dinner - excite your guests with a mouth-watering menu.
Our Catering team are here to make your event memorable.
Choose from a seasonal buffet or a delightfully different banquet menu.
Looking for something extra special?
We can create a menu just for you. Working with our catering team you can find the perfect menu for your event.