Book an Event
Conditions of Hire
PLEASE READ THIS INFORMATION CAREULLY
- Payment: All outstanding monies must be settled within 24 hours of the function no invoices will be sent.
- The relevant room hire fee to be submitted with the booking form:
- Any deposits paid will not be refundable unless event/ numbers are cancelled before 7 days of the event date.
- All bookings are subject to the overall Sailing/Social Programme and general Club commitment. The application must be made by a member of the Club (18yrs and over for him/her self, his/her parents or his/her children).
- Catering must be arranged through the Bar & Catering Manager; no food purchased outside the Club is allowed to be consumed in the Club House as per the Club’s
bye-laws,please make sure all attendees are aware of this.
- All alcohol consumed on the premises must be purchased through the bar.
- The seating capacity is limited (subject to menu limitations).
- Once the booking has been confirmed in writing, if a live band is performing, this must be brought to the attention of the General Manager, Bar & Catering Manager and Office.
- Event organisers will be expected to arrange the lifting and
re-layingof carpets for the event and leave the area in a clean and tidy state after the function.
- Please note it is a LEGAL REQUIREMENT that a list of
non-membersmust be handed to the Office at least 2 days in advance of the function.
- Please be reminded that all guests are the responsibility of their Sponsor, as detailed in Rule 49.
- Please note that the Club is open to all Club Members at all times.
- Members are reminded that until written confirmation of a booking is received (3 - 6 weeks), the request should not be regarded as having been accepted.
- Poole Yacht Club operates a No Smoking Policy throughout the Club House and within 10ft of the building, please make sure all attendees are aware of this.
- Function bookings cannot be more than 6 months in advance unless it is a wedding.